(Paget, Bermuda, December 6, 2013) Christmas is a time for giving and local telecommunications company, BTC has found a way to multiply the spirit of giving through the partnerships at Charities House.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE
BERMUDA CRICKET BOARD
December 10, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2013 Annual General Meeting of the Bermuda Cricket Board will be held at Bermuda Cricket Board, on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at 6:00 p.m.
1. The President to take the Chair and read the Notice convening the meeting.
2. Approve the Minutes of the last AGM of November 29, 2012.
3. President’s Report.
4. Approval of Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2012.
5. Appointment of Auditors for the year ended December 31, 2013.
6. Secretary to present Governance Review
7. Election of the 1st Vice President, Secretary and Fund Development Chair to hold office until the AGM of the Bermuda Cricket Board in the year 2016.
8. Elections of three Club Representatives to hold office until the Annual General Meeting of the Bermuda Cricket Board in the year 2014 or until their respective successors have been duly elected.
9. Any other business.
In accordance with clause 12 of the Constitution all authorised representatives for the Members of the Board are cordially invited to attend the Annual General Meeting.
By order of the Executive Committee of the Bermuda Cricket Board
Afghanistan downs Nepal in reduced-overs clash at the ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier UAE 2013
Scotland defeats Group B leader the Netherlands, Ireland outclasses Uganda, Hong Kong defeats USA, and UAE overcomes Canada
Rain forces PNG v Denmark match to be abandoned